Eliminate noise from your citizen calls
Demo - Subway Work Call
How does IRIS Clarity help local government?
IRIS Clarity uses AI to remove noise from live, and recorded citizen calls - leaving only clear speech.
Removing background noise helps local governments serve their citizens better, including those who are neurodiverse or hearing impaired - whilst helping to control budgets with lower AHT and headset costs.
Available as an app, or an SDK - IRIS Clarity can be deployed at all stages of your customer’s journey - from your IVA, to live calls, and your call analytics.
How voice isolation helps with citizen care
- Local authorities have a special responsibility for vulnerable citizens
- Removing background noise helps with those who are hearing impaired, neurodiverse, or dealing with sensitive matters
- Prevent confidential or regulated customer calls from being repeated and overheard
- This could include queries regarding financial, medical, or legal matters
- 69% of agents say that background noise negatively impacts their mental health
- IRIS Clarity reduces stress and risk of acoustic shock, improving agents' day-to-day satisfaction
Debbie Coveney, Head of Customer Services
Hear IRIS Clarity in action
- Call centres
Ready to take your citizen service to the next level?
Fill out your details and one of our voice isolation specialists will be in touch to discuss your needs, and even arrange a personalised demo.